The Brixton Farmers’ Market is held this and every Sunday on Brixton Station Road from 9.30am to 2.30pm.
The Brixton Farmers’ Market is great for a lunchtime snack on a Sunday. And of course it’s full of useful groceries, including fresh fruit and veg straight from the soil, and cheeses, flowers, organic meat and poultry, artisan bread, and cakes. Yes, cakes!
Brixton Farmers’ Market features …
- Pick Organic Farm ~ Organic beef, lamb, and pork with additional wild game and some eggs. And they serve organic burgers and hotdogs. Hot, meaty food!
- Perry Court Farm ~ Growers of seasonal vegetables, fruit and fruit juice.
- Artisan Food ~ Breads, cakes, and pastries
- Brambletye Orchard ~ Growers of seasonal biodynamic fruit and vegetables and sellers of biodynamic eggs
- Wise Owl Tea ~ Locally sourced herbal teas
- Manor Farm ~ Free range beef, pork and lamb, with wild game in season.
- Chocolates by Eloise ~ Local artisan chocolate maker. Mmmm chocolate …
- Steve Green Cheese ~ Cheeses like you wouldn’t believe
- The London Honey Man ~ Locally produced raw honey
- Culinary Herb ~ Locally grown herbs.
- Wild Country Organics ~ Seasonal organic vegetables.
- Old Post Office Bakery ~ Bread and savoury snacks, pastries and cakes.
- Zinglefoods ~ Vegetarian and vegan falafel and haloumi wraps from North Africa. Highly recommended!
You can follow Brixton Farmers’ Market on twitter ~ the handle is @BrixFM
Farmers, and other interested traders, please contact our Farmers Market manager Alex. The email is email@example.com